Fitness Studio Flooring
A studio floor needs careful consideration, today’s studio requires a floor that will withstand a wide range of classes and activities including Body Pump, Pilates, Yoga, Aerobics, High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T.), Aerobics and much more.
The transfer of noise energy both into and out of the studio might also need consideration. A high energy class can have a huge impact on noise and vibration in the rest of the building whilst the infiltration of noise from outside can affect the feel of yoga and relaxation classes.
To ensure the correct selection of products we undertake a step-by-step process to understand what’s in situ before considering any solution. The Gerflor Taraflex range we install provides an outstanding surface for the operator and the member and has the following benefits:
- A real sports performance floor
- A real multi-purpose floor
- Easy Maintenance with Protecsol
- D-max + (triple reinforcement) for heavy loads
- Modern and ultra-realistic design range, with Maple wood designs produced using actual scans of our world class Connor maple hardwood flooring
Utilising the 3 core competencies of our business – Flooring, Interiors and Technology – combined with our years of experience we can bring your studio space to life.